Wednesday, April 14, 2010

POISONOUS PLANT(Nimepata hii email kutoka kwa rafiki yangu sijajua kama ina ukweli wowote, ninajitahidi kuifanyia kazi.)

"This plant that we have in our homes and offices is extremely dangerous!

This plant is common in Cameroon, in many offices and in homes. It is a deadly poison, mainly for the children. It can kill a kid in less than a minute and an adult in 15 minutes. It should be uprooted from gardens and taken out of offices. If touched, one should never touch ones eyes; it can cause partial or permanent blindness. Please alert your buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment